About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Thursday 7 November 2013

Lucifer

I had been dragged into the city centre shopping by my other half but managed to convince her to let me go for a beer. In general my other half is extremely supportive of going for a beer in the afternoon. She does however not share my enjoyment of the drink and normally opts for an orange juice and lemonade. Her loss I suppose.

Today's choice is Lucifer, its made by the same brewery that provided the last 3 beers in the blog and as they have been good I look forward to this one as I pour it into the glass. Its a nice golden colour and a little bit cloudy. Its got that characteristic yeasty smell that I associate with Belgian beers. The flavour is very nice, well balanced and you can certainly feel that 8% alcohol. Overall a very pleasant beer but not one I think I could drink more than about 2 of in a sitting. 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment