About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Floris Passionfruit

So it has been a while since I posted. I haven't been into the Post Office vaults for a couple of weeks, I haven't stopped drinking, that is unthinkable. I have just been doing my drinking in some of the other fine pubs around Birmingham. But it being my week off and so it was time to get back on the horse and cross some more beers off of the passport.

It was with some glee that I ordered the Floris Passionfruit, it was the last of the Floris beers on the list and I certainly was glad to see the back of them. The beer was a bright yellow colour reminiscent of a urine sample . The taste, well it was sweet and passionfruity and with little about it to actually tell you it was beer. the general consensus from Rob and Adam was that it tastes like Rubicon. So if you are a big fan of Rubicon or Lilt I can recommend you this beer. Otherwise I think it is awful. The worst so far? maybe, certainly up there with the Floris Chocolate. 0 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment