About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Thursday 24 April 2014

Oud Beersel Framboise

Now this beer was consumed during a weekend when I had some friends, including the elder of my two brothers, visiting to watch England crush Wales in the six nations. My brother went off to the bar and came back with a raspberry flavoured lambic beer. Now he thinks he is being funny as I have stated numerous times my distaste for fruit flavoured beer. Unfortunately for him what I don't like is sweet fruit flavoured beer, when we have a sour lambic style beer like this one the fruit flavour is quite nice and helps to take the edge off the sourness. This one slipped down quite nicely and didn't get the reaction my brother anticipated. 2.5 out of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment