About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Saturday 20 September 2014

Chimay White

I didn't actually order this beer but the barman stamped my book first in the wrong place and so I had this one instead of the one I had ordered. It is a very nice beer. A Belgian tripel brewed by some Trappist monks. It has a lovely almost warm flavour, it really helped with being at the end of a long week at work. 

 While having this I was chatting to a fellow passport booker. He was well into his session and decided to start drinking Deus, the £35 a bottle champagne beer from the list which I am saving as a final treat. He decided he so liked the first one he should have another bottle. An expensive night for him. 

4 out of 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment