About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Sunday 21 September 2014

Corsendonk Pater

I'm in the final furlong, the big push, the last 50. I know I haven't blogged about every beer but sometimes work and life gets in the way. I have decided to put the effort in and really go for it. I want to be finished by Christmas. To that end I have taken up going for a beer straight after work at least twice a week.  

So after work I had this brown Belgian abbey beer and I was highly impressed. It was rich with good flavour, malty and slightly sweet, a real delight. I got a bit carried away and drank the beer before I took a photo, it was a deep dark beer in case you are wondering. 

3.5 out of 5




No comments:

Post a Comment