About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Kellerbier

The first week back at work after the summer holidays is a tough one, and by Friday I was absolutely gasping for a beer. Straight off the train and to the post office vaults it was. The beer I had was the Anno 1417 Kellerbier. Like in most things in life context is very important with beer and I must say that can't remember enjoying a beer more. A nice full flavoured refreshing larger straight after work, it was brilliant. I think I drank it in about 5 minutes such was my enthusiasm for it. Looking back the beer was a very nice larger but not as special as it seemed in the moment.

3.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment