About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Atkien Landbier Dunkel

One of the issues for the Post Office Vaults in running the beer passport seems to be the issue of guaranteeing supply. On more than one occasion I have been told that a beer isn't in stock, or that it has been replaced by another beer. This seems to be reasonably common with the German beers, and one of the ones I looked to have has been replaced by a landbier Dunkel. I've had this before when trying random beers in Pure Bar but it's not a bad beer and so I was happy to have it again.

The beer is a deep dark colour with a very intense malty flavour, it also gets extra kudos for its chunky stein style glass and pop top on the bottle.

3.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment