About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Thursday 1 May 2014

Schneider Weisse Original (Tap 7)

Now I said in an earlier post that I had been drinking a lot of wheat beer recently and this is my first entry on the blog about wheat beer. Before embarking on my current beer odyssey I was a very occasional wheat beer drinker. It mostly consisted of a pint of Hoegarden if it was on tap, or maybe a glass of Blue Moon with a slice of orange (!?) in it.

I can certainly say that I have enjoyed dipping my toe into the wider variety of wheat beer available out there and it all stated here with a Schnider Weisse Original. As a beer it was light, easy drinking with a nice fruity flavour, I especially got a taste of banana coming through. Overall a very nice easy drinking beer that I could be happy sipping over a long time sat in the sun listening to some oompah music wishing I had the legs to pull off lederhosen. 3.5 out of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment