About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Leffe 9

Now I drink Leffe Blonde quite a lot. you see it in loads of pubs on draught, and can pick it up at shops all over the place. They even sell it at my local Tesco's. But I've never had Leffe Blonde's bigger brother the Leffe 9. Basically its Leffe Blonde but brewed longer and stronger to give more flavour. Sounds good to me.

On pouring it is a bit deeper in colour than the Leffe Blonde that I am used to. As It take my first taste I am very impressed. It has the distinct flavour of a Belgian beer but despite its big 9% alcohol has a mellow flavour and it slips down very nicely. 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment