About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Petrus Gouden Tripel

Okay, so I've been away for a while. I haven't stopped drinking, that would be stupid, but I have had a lot of work on. The run up to the end of term at school was dominated by evenings spent boring myself to death markng GCSe and A level papers. This time replaced my blogging but has enabled me to book a holiday to New York where I should have convinced my other half to go to the Brooklyn Brewery for a tour. I'm very excited.

So I will try and work my through the beer I have had in the mean time and get us up to date on my quest.

Petrus Gouden Tripel. It looks exactly up my street, golden in colour fizzy, with a nice smell. If anything its a little disappointing as I expected it to be amazing. As I sip it though it grows on me, its got a nice flavour and a deep warm aftertaste, I would come back for more of this. 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment