About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Friday 9 August 2013

Leffe Blonde

No picture of this for some reason, but if you want to know what it looks like you can find it everywhere, they even sell it down my local Tesco.

The Leffe Blonde is from the same brewers as the previous 2 and I've had it numerous times before. Its exactly what is expected a nice golden ale that has the taste of a Belgian beer. I like it slightly more than the bruin version. 3.5 out of 5.

I was still in the pub with my mum while drinking this and while in there we ended up chatting to a lady who regaled us with her tales of drinking real ale around Birmingham. She also included a list of pubs she was banned from due to fighting but was quick to point out that she wasn't a violent person. A nice example of the characters you meet in the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment