About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Monday 19 August 2013

Saison Cazeau

For the second beer in the staff night out my workmate Michael went to the bar and came back with a Saison Cazeau. Now I don't like flavoured beers, see any of my comments earlier in the blog about the Floris range of beers, and this Belgian beer has been flavoured with elderflower. Its appearance is quite a like a lager, and on tasting I would describe it as a little lightweight in terms of flavour. I can taste the elderflower as an aftertaste and I suppose it could be quite refreshing if sat outside after a long walk through the Belgian countryside, but in a basement bar in the centre of Britain's second biggest city I'm not so sure. I am just not sure that it is my thing. 2.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment