About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dead Guy Ale - Rogue

Having dealt with the trauma of the Floris Chocolat it was time to have a proper beer. And for that proper beer I selected the Dead Guy Ale from the Rogue Brewery. It comes to me from Newport Oregon and having read their website, it seems to have quite a pedigree.

On tasting it was alright, without being anything memorable. A perfectly ordinary ale without anything to special to mention about it. I guess it must be even less than average because it comes so quickly after the Chocolat and so should taste amazing by comparison. Maybe the Chocolat ruined beer for me. 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment