About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Saturday 20 April 2013

Floris Framboise

Having spent the morning umpiring cricket in rural Leicestershire, the year 10 team I was in charge of won by a massive 60 runs in their 20 over game. I stopped into the Post Office Vaults to try another beer. This time it's another from my favourite range, Floris Framboise.

On entering the pub I find it to be full of Morris dancers. Now I have Morris dancers and the Wicker Man linked in my head so whenever I see a group of them it bring to mind human sacrifice.

The Floris Framboise was just as expected, far too sweet to be a nice beer. It's smell was also extremely strong. I never want to smell raspberries again. 0 out of .

A quick review also points this out to be beer number 20. That puts me 10% of the way through the beer passport. Its taken me just under 3 weeks, so going on that pace I should be done in another 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment