About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Saturday 13 April 2013

Flying Dog - Snake Dog IPA

Having read this from the BBC, I congratulated myself for being cool, hip and involved with the American craft brewing revolution by ordering another American craft beer. Snake Dog IPA from the Flying Dog Brewery. I really enjoyed this beer, its quite up front at first but has a nice crisp almost citrusy flavour. Unlike the Goose Island IPA and the Brooklyn East Indian Pale Ales I tried earlier it's not overpowering. A very likable 4.5 out of 5.

I also noticed a link to my blog from this website. It is nice to be mentioned and if you want to read about beer from someone who knows what they are talking about you should make your way over to their blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment