About Me

This blog follows my journey while drinking my way through the Post Office Vault's beer passport taking in 200 beers from around the world

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Flying dog - Doggie Style

Another pale ale from the USA, Doggie Style. The barman does his best with an obvious joke about its name but its tired and falls flat. It's a nice deep amber colour , and the bottle comes with some crazy anarchic artwork which I really like. The beer is lovely, full of flavour. While quite up front and punchy it's not overwhelming like the Brooklyn pale ale. I also found the health warning on the bottle amusing, if you are pregnant I would hope you dont get to the stage were you check the bottle of beer you are drinking for a picture to tell you if you should drink it. 4 out of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment